Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday boring Sunday

Yes, today was one of the most boring days I have had at work. I managed today. I was the mid so I didn't go in until noon. I spent most of the day walking around trying to find something to do. I ate a salad and half a piece of carrot cake so it wasn't all bad. (I also had some lobster bisque, but we weren't supposed to eat that so, don't tell, K?) The GM decided to do something nice and take the other two front of house managers to dinner. They went to a city close to us, but THEY JUST WENT TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION OF THE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT!!! He did that because he is a cheap skate. He and the other managers can pay for everything with their comp cards. They spend so much time in this restaurant you would think that they would go somewhere different, but no, they didn't. My roommate picked me up and we went to The Tavern and met up with some friends of ours from college who are in town from California for Thanksgiving. It was good to see them after, I don't know, six years; since they were married. Now I am going to watch a movie and get up and do it all over again. Tomorrow will be another day, hopefully a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment