Sunday, November 9, 2008

Explanation

I guess I should explain yesterday's post. Not only am I a bartender at The Seafood Restaurant, but I am also an hourly manager. (I know, I know, the dark side.) Our last GM, the good one, asked me to do this soon after we opened and I accepted. I enjoy it somewhat and I'm very good at because I was a manager previously at The Italian Restaurant. That taught me how to be a good manager and put up with bad managers. I don't want to be a full time manager right now. Especially in my current place. I don't want to work that closely with The GM. So I am content to manage twice a week. I usually open, which is nice because I'm the only manager in the building for a few hours and I can hang out with the other employees while still performing my management duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment