Sunday, December 28, 2008

Been awhile

So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I don't know why. I worked straight through Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was well worth it because I made a ton of money in which to pay bills with. I've been having more fun behind the bar lately so that is a good thing. I went to a concert on Friday night with my roommate. It was good to get out of the house and pretend to have a normal life for once.

Last night was good. Jana was a volume from the morning, but I didn't have to put up with her for long. Dawn stayed with me until almost close which was great because she is awesome! I sat down and split a meal with her when she was done because The Bar Manager, unlike most bar managers, starts his weekly inventory before we are even close to closing. I don't mean that he just counts the storeroom and the like, he was counting my speedrail while I was still pouring drinks! He is an idiot! Because he started so early he didn't get the chance to suck back five or six Captain n' Cokes like he usually does on Saturday night. He tried to suck up to me by discussing the schedule with me. When I was done I went over to The Tavern because I thought Brian and Abby were going to be there, but they went home early so I went over to Bar X and got a few drinks from Miss Brandy and stood by the door waiting for a cab and talked to the bouncers. When I got home my roommate and I watched most of "Bubba Hotep". Its a great movie! I get the pleasure of closing tonight. It should be a good shift. Yea, me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment