Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Facebook keeps me busy

It's amazing to me how pervasive Facebook is in my everyday life. It doesn't help that I now have push notification my iPhone. I really enjoy talking to people and Facebook doesn't require that I travel too many places. I can stay in my normal life and still keep in touch with just about everyone I know. Of the hundred or so friends I have on Facebook there are only three that I don't know in real life. (Two wine reviewers and this random hot chick from Australia.) Everyone else is someone I either know from my high school or college era or who I have worked with or around in the past/present. And I do have some actual friends on there as well. (See, I'm not that much of a loser.) My roommate makes fun of how much I admire and enjoy technology. I just think its fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment