Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Somebody, please, shoot me!

So I had a very unexciting night tonight. I made five dollars! I made two cocktails for the cocktail server (Heather) and made two drinks for people at the bar. I got coffee for Lakia's group who were cold calling for the Obama campaign on health reform, but they gave me cake! I ordered food for Mike and Tico made me a burger for dinner ( I know, realllll healthy!!). I decided to walk home because I didn't want to wait for the bus and I didn't want to spend any money at the bar. We get paid tomorrow and I need to pay some bills, but more importantly I need to make some money so I can buy some things that I need. Tomorrow will be a better day. I get to work with the new server Ronda. She is nice and very attractive and is also a bartender, so she knows what she is doing. Now I'm going to do some laundry and catch up on The New York Times for the week and probably drink a beer. I have the most exciting life ever!!

1 comment:

  1. I would wager that your life is probably more exciting than average...even though there are those days when it doesn't feel that way! Hang in there...there is a certain satisfaction that can creep up in times of extreme frugality (I should know...I'm in that mode now!)...you prove to yourself that you can make do with just about nothing. I find there's a certain comfort in that knowledge.

    ReplyDelete